Like more products, go to the store👉https://www.compantent.club/
- 🎯Fast refund>> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 🚚Shipping>> Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- 👍Delivery time>> Delivery Worldwide 7-10 days.
- Free shipping
- We ship from California
The log cabin shaped tent gives you more of a rustic feel while camping, and makes you feel right at home, even if you are still sleeping on the ground or on a cot. It’s called the 8-Person Log Cabin Tent, and it measures 13 feet long x 12 feet wide x 7 feet 2 inches tall.
The log cabin tent has a?800mm PU waterproof coating along with sealed seams that prevent water seepage. A Tub-style floor also deflects water away from seams of the tent to keep you nice and dry while inside.?The unique design of the tent allows the lower mesh vents to draw in cool air from the base pushes?hot air out from the roof for optimal cooling while camping in the summer heat.
The tent fly, that also makes it look like an actual roof on a log cabin, is fully waterproof to keep you dry in the rain, and is?UV protected to keep you safe from harmful rays. Convenient mesh pockets are located inside the log cabin tent to hold your essentials while you sleep, and reflective tape highlights the tent door at night so you can easily see where to get in and out of the tent in the dark. The unique tent also features a?cable port feature that provides an easy-to-access passage for for charging and power cords to be used inside the tent.
This corner mesh storage area can hold all of your essentials, and keep them off the floor.
The rear of the log cabin tent further extends the illusion of it being a real log cabin! The tent is surrounded by windows that also look like real windows on a cabin.
The front porch of the cabin tent is a great way to relax in the morning with a cup of coffee, or just a spot to get away from the bugs for a few minute.
A full length zipper door on the front porch area makes it super easy to get in and out of the porch and tent.
You can tie the door open on the front porch to make getting in and out of the tent even easier.
You can also remove the fly of the tent if you’re not expecting any rain to give optimal air flow throughout the tent.
A closeup of the pattern of the log cabin tent, and an image of one of the extra storage mesh pockets that are lined against the inside walls of the tent.?
A view from the inside of the log cabin tent looking out the front door.
Colored marked poles make it really easy to know what piece goes where when setting up the log cabin tent.
The log cabin tent folds down to fit into a case that has wheels on it to easily haul it to and from your car, truck, or SUV. In total the the tent weighs 47.2 lbs.
- Type: framed?tent cabin style, freestanding.
- Capacity: 8 people.
- Weight: 47 lb (21.3 kg).
- Dimensions: 13 x 12 ft (396 x 366 cm).
- Inner dimensions: 12 x 9 ft (366 x 274 cm).
- Inner area: 108 ft2 (10 m2).
- Inner area per person: 13.5 ft2 (1.25 m2).
- Porch dimensions: 12 x 4 ft (366 x 122 cm).
- Porch area: 48 ft2 (4.4 m2).
- Peak height: 86 in (218 cm).
- Packed size: 34 x 12 x 12 in (86 x 31 x 31 cm).
- Poles: steel.
- We take pride in?our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.